Creating a new landing page
- Step 1: On GemPages' dashboard, select Sub Pages on the left sidebar.
- Step 2: Hit the Create New Page button on the right panel.
- Step 3: Various pre-built templates for subpages and landing pages will be shown. You can pick one template or create a new page from scratch.
Hiding Header & Footer
A pop-up will appear and allow you to name your landing page and hide the Header & footer. After all is done, click on the Create button and start to design your own page.
Otherwise, you can come back to this setting at any time by clicking on three dot button on each template and selecting Header & Footer item. It will allow you to disable or enable Header & Footer here.
Designing your own page
Once you finish building the page, don't forget to Publish it at the top right button in the editor page.
Connecting it with your store
- Step 1: From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Navigation.
- Step 2: On the Navigation page, click the title of the menu that you want to edit or click Add menu to create a new one.
- Step 3: Click Add menu item.
- Step 4: Enter a title for the menu item. This title displays in the menu, and can include special characters or emoji.
- Step 5: Click the Link field, and then select a link type as Pages or enter a website address for an external website:
- Step 6: Click Add to link the selected page
- Step 7: Click Save Menu to complete.
That's it! If you're interested in learning more about powerful, user-friendly GemPages, please feel free to figure out more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.