This article will help you to transfer templates between two stores within minutes.
Let's say you have a new store and don't want to re-built pages. It will be easy if you use GemPages. Let's follow these several steps below to transfer your pages between two stores.
Saving templates in the Library of the original store
Before starting, make sure that you already install GemPages on both stores.
- Step 1: Firstly, please make sure that you save all changes of the template by clicking on the Save button on the top right corner on the editor page.
- Step 2: Secondly, hitting the Export button on the top left of the toolbar, you should see a pop-up that allows you to save your current template to the Library.
Transferring templates between two libraries
- Step 1: After saving the template, you will be redirected to the “My Library” section of the Library where you can see a list of exported templates. Select the Share button on the top right corner of the box to activate the “Share” function.
- Step 2: From the list of templates or the result of searching (you can search templates by the useful search box at the top left corner of the popup), select the templates you would like to transfer by checking on the right side boxes.
- Step 3: Selecting the Share now button, you would reach “GemPages Sharing Center”
- Step 4: When you are in “GemPages sharing center”, kindly fill out all missing information such as the Destination store domain, Title, Description.
Verifying your activity
- Step 1: After you are done, please click on the Share button at the bottom right corner. A sharable link will be generated and sent to your Shopify registered email. Please be well advised that your shareable link will expire after 24 hours.
- Step 2: Once you access the link, a popup will appear asking you to enter your destination store domain. Please enter it into the box and select “Login”
- Step 1: After you login successfully, select Accept to import the template to the library of the target store.
Then a confirmation box will show up, you just need to click on “Okay, I got it” to finish.
- Step 2: Now the template is available in the library of the destination store, you can insert it from the Library as below:
That’s it! You are all set. If you're interested in learning more about our powerful, user-friendly application, please feel free to read more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.