It’s easy to connect GemPages with Growave and it requires absolutely zero coding experience - the only limitation is your own imagination.
To install the integration, you’ll need to log in to your Growave account from Shopify’s Admin Panel.
- Step 1: Install Growave from the Shopify app store and set up Growave with your theme according to Growave’s instructions. You can figure out more here.
- Step 2: Access the Library, by clicking on the Library button on the Toolbar of the editor page.
Add the Growave element into your editor page
- Step 1: In the pop-up window, under the Elements tab, add the Growave review element from Third-party items.
- Step 2: Hit Add element at the bottom of appearing Pop-up
Configure Growave in your page
- Step 1: On your left, simply drag and drop the Growave Reviews element to a product module on your page.
As 5 types of widgets below are linked with a product, the Growave Reviews element will work only when it is located in a product module, a product list element, or on a product page.
- Step 2: Under the Choose Widget item, select the data you want to send from Growave to GemPages.
- Step 3: Click Save and Preview, then Publish when all is set up.
That’s it! GemPages will start to embed your data from Growave right away. If you're interested in learning more about powerful, user-friendly GemPages, please feel free to figure out more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.