It’s easy to connect GemPages with Growave and it requires absolutely zero coding experience - the only limitation is your own imagination.
To install the integration, you’ll need to log in to your Growave account from Shopify’s Admin Panel.
Step 2: Access the Library, by clicking on the Library button on Toolbar of the editor page.
Step 3: In the pop-up window, under Elements tab, add Growave review element from Third-party items.
Step 4: On your left, simply drag and drop Growave Reviews element to a product module on your page.
Step 5: Under the Choose Widget item, select the data you want to send from Growave to GemPages.
- Reviews is a social proof that your buyers expect on your product page and that allows them to evaluate your product but also get additional information on top of your product description.
- Star Badge shows the number of your product reviews and the aggregate rating on your product and/or collection page. This badge helps your visitors quickly assess your products and add relevant social proof to improve your shop's conversion rate.
- Product List Badge shows a separate page for reviews, both product and site ones. Here you can see this page in action, on the Growave live demo site.
- Wish List allows visitors to save their favorites and later come back for them. You can track who likes what and see which products go well with customers.
- Social Share gives visitors the ability to display their e-commerce purchases on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or other platforms. The majority of online shoppers also use at least one form of social media, so these buttons create a free promotion for your online store.
Step 6: Click Save and Preview, then Publish when all is set up.
That’s it! GemPages will start to embed your data from Growave right away. If you're interested in learning more about powerful, user-friendly GemPages, please feel free to figure out more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.