August has just come to a close & it’s time to bring to you new releases on GemPages. Let’s see what’s new!
GemPages Blog is now live!
GemPages blog is officially launched after months of site development and content production. We expect it to provide you with valuable information about eCommerce, Shopify, and so on.
Access our blog right now to take away tips and tricks, and insights that you need to create the most successful Shopify stores.
A lean interface for creating pages
To simplify your creation process, we have removed the template listing, header & footer settings, and page title. Create your page with a minimal interface. The fewer steps you have to go through, the faster you go.
Onboarding now in two steps
Onboarding now includes only two short questions. Through your answers, we can make the app more personalized for you.
Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
In our continued effort to make GemPages the most reliable page builder, we took extra focus on eliminating key bugs! Here are some of the key fixes:
- The Undo feature sometimes crashes
- Could not set padding to zero
- Clicking the Unlinking from GemPages button would occasionally do nothing at all
- Once the user returns to the editor, the global style onboarding popup still appears
- After clicking Back on the browser, the content was not saved
- Occasionally, (P) Quantity, (P) Stock Counter and (P) Description element was working incorrectly with the Global Style feature
- Templates were not being adequately synchronized when switching to a new theme
Thank you and see you in the next updates!