Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic, currently as a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand. It can be integrated with Google Ads, with which users can create and review online campaigns by tracking landing page quality and conversions (goals). Goals might be sales, lead generation, viewing a specific page, or downloading a particular file. You could check this link to understand more how to add Google Analytics to your Shopify store
Below are several steps which will help you to explore how GemPages’s A/B Testing connects to Google Analytics.
- Step 1: Click your username > Account Settings.
- Step 2: Select Connect to Google Analytics.
- Step 3: Choose the Google Account you prefer.
- Step 4: Select the A/B Testing feature from the left sidebar > click on the three-dot button Settings.
- Step 5: Enter the required information of Google Analytics: Analytics account, Properties, and Views/Streams > Save.
That's it! Feel free to contact our support if you need further assistance. We're always happy to help!