- Top bar: Search box, Helpcenter, Notifications, Account settings
- Left pane: Back to Shopify, Page types, 3rd party - Integration, Upgrade Plan button
- Right pane: Create a new page, New templates, Information board, New blogs
Let's have look at the recently updated dashboard!
- Search box: With our Smart search box, you can find out your pages or pre-built templates easily in a few seconds.
- Help center: It is the place where you can reach our live chat support, raise your questions with My tickets, or get more information about GemPages within Get Started Guide, FAQs, and Tutorials items.
- Notifications: You keep receiving notifications in GemPages here.
- Account settings: There are 3 options appearing when you drop down this item. They are Account Settings, Switch back to the older version, and View live store. Additionally, about Account Settings, you can make some changes to your preferences such as the Language to display, as well as your personal information.
- Back to Shopify: By clicking on this button, you will be redirected to the Shopify Admin Panel.
- Page types: GemPages offers 5 types of pages including Subpage, Homepage, Product page, Collection page, and Blog post.
- Subpages: Create a web page designed for the purpose of persuading visitors to act on an offer.
- Home pages: Create an introductory page of a website, typically serving as a table of contents for your site.
- Product pages: Create and manage the layout of your products.
- Collection pages: Creating collections is where you can promote your product, showcase all the products, and focus on one design.
- Blog posts: Create a blog post to drive traffic to your website. Increase SEO or SERP.
- 3rd party: Integrate third-party apps with GemPages in just one click
- Upgrade plan: Once you have decided which plan is the most suitable for your store, click on the Upgrade plan button to subscribe to your new plan.
- Create a new page: By clicking on this button, a new page will be created.
- New templates: We have a variety of pre-built templates for different pages. It helps you to save your time instead of creating a new page.
- Information board: This part offers you useful tips to build even more converting pages.
- New blogs: This part brings new updates to you.
If you're interested in learning more about our powerful, user-friendly application, please feel free to read more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.