- Toolbar: Export, Undo and Redo, Responsive web design, Save vs Publish, Preview and View live
- Search box
- Left sidebar elements
- Settings tabs and Design tabs
- Quick tutorials and Live chat
GemPages comes with various templates that help you drive conversion. In "Library", you can easily find well-functioned blocks, templates, and elements in order to build your own pages.
In addition to that, you can transfer your content from one page to another or transfer templates among Shopify stores that have the same registered Shopify account.
- Export: By clicking on this button, your current template will be exported to your library.
- Undo & Redo Button: You can easily revert to your last change or reverse your last Undo.
- Responsive Web Design: Responsive layouts automatically adjust and adapt to any device’s screen size, whether it is a desktop, a laptop, a tablet, or a mobile phone.
- Save & Publish: When you hit the "Save" button, all the changes will be saved on the GemPages system. Otherwise, if you hit on the "Publish" button, all the data will be synced to the Shopify system and applied to your live site.
Notes: When you click on the "Publish" button, a pop-up will appear. This will allow you:
- To change the name of your current page under the "Page Title" item.
- To toggle on/ off "Lazy Loading" to Professional or Advanced Plan.
- To "Make Default" your current page. "Make Default" means linking a page as a general template on the live store for Homepage, Product page, and Collection page.
- Preview & View Live: Click on this button to check how your page looks after the last changes were made. This may not be the version that is currently published. Otherwise, click on the "View Live" button in order to see the page on the live store.
Please be well noted that the last changes can only be applied to the live store once you publish the page.
GemPages features powerful search functionality that lets you search across elements.
Left sidebar elements
The tools panel is located at the left of the screen. To use this element, simply drag and drop it to the editing space.
Settings tab and Design tab
- Settings Tab: The specific parameters of the selected element are displayed in this tab.
- Design Tab: The styling parameters shared by all elements are included here.
Quick tutorials and Live chat
We will walk you through basic steps by starting Quick tutorials. If you're interested in learning more about our powerful, user-friendly application, please feel free to read more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.