The Editor lets you update and add content in a simple interface, you can start building your page with non-coding skills.
GemPages comes with various templates that help you drive conversion. In "Library", you can easily find well-functioned blocks, templates, and elements in order to build your own pages.
- Export: By clicking on this button, your current template will be exported to your library.
- Undo & Redo Button: You can easily revert to your last change or reverse your last Undo.
- Responsive Web Design: Responsive layouts automatically adjust and adapt to any device’s screen size, whether it is a desktop, a laptop, a tablet, or a mobile phone. Further about responsive web design on GemPages, click here.
- Save: When you hit the "Save" button, all the changes will be saved on the GemPages system.
- Publish: If you hit on the "Publish" button, all the data will be synced to the Shopify system and applied to your live site. Furthermore, when you click on the "Publish" button, a pop-up will appear. This will allow you:
- To change the name of your current page under the "Page Title" item.
- To toggle on/ off "Lazy Loading" to Professional or Advanced Plan.
- To "Make Default" your current page. "Make Default" means linking a page as a general template on the live store for Homepages, Product pages, and Collection pages.
- Preview & View Live: Click on this button to check how your page looks after the last changes were made. This may not be the version that is currently published. Otherwise, click on the "View Live" button in order to see the page on the live store.
Please be well noted that the last changes can only be applied to the live store once you publish the page.
GemPages features powerful search functionality that lets you search across elements.
Left sidebar elements
The tools panel is located at the left of the screen. To use this element, simply drag and drop it to the editing space.
Settings tab and Design tab
When selecting an element, you will see Settings tab and Design tab on the left sidebar.
- Settings Tab: The specific parameters of the selected element are displayed in this tab.
- Design Tab: The styling parameters shared by all elements are included here.
Quick tutorials and Live chat
We will walk you through the basic steps by starting Quick tutorials on the right bottom corner. If you need any support, just click on the Live Chat icon nearby.
If you're interested in learning more about our powerful, user-friendly application, please feel free to read more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.