View all the GemPages product changes, enhancements, and bug fixes in May.
Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
- Use any font from Google with new Font Manager
- Get a reminder to switch to the desktop-first design when designing on mobile
- A/B testing is available in Shopify’s Default Template OS 2.0
- Breadcrumbs feature added, making it easier to jump across pages.
- New Form Code allows the exact code to be automatically filtered.
- Text Editor has been updated to support RGBA colors.
- Popup notification suggests changing Trigger types to “Timer” for mobile users.
- Bug fixed: Undo-Redo element is not functioning properly.
- Bug fixed: Product List’s Title does not change when setting.
- Bug fixed: A/B Testing sends duplicate events to Google Analytics.
- Border radius can be changed to 0.
- Article Element is hidden from the library elements tab.
- Matching the height of newly-added Google Maps elements.
- Bug fixed: Facebook ‘like’ element is not working.
- Tooltips auto-hide after being active.
- Ali Review integration is now compatible with OS 2.0.
- The first image from Shopify Admin can be selected as the default product image.
- Video background will change as per settings.
- Text color changes once the checkbox is selected.
- A/B Testing report will be mailed once the process is completed.
- Editor toolbar works on a newly-created landing page.
- Hidden content is removed, and text formatting remains the same when pasting text.
- Default video in the YouTube element changed.