We revisit our pricing plans so often to wonder: how can we improve it to best reflect the emerging community, and to provide you with as much value as possible.
This is one of those times. On November 23rd, 2021, GemPages will announce our updates to 3 current pricing plans. Rest assured that this will not affect your current subscriptions, but only new installs and future upgrades/downgrades.
New Pricing Plans - Key Points
Core features to kick off your campaigns.
Anything you need for scaling up.
Better insights, better timing, better support.
Everything in Starter, plus:
Everything in Business, plus:
*My Library can be used to save page sections & templates you already designed to reuse on other pages, or transfer to other stores (5 stores/month).
GemPages are now 100% compatible with Online Store 2.0 themes. We’ve also upgraded our core system for customers to better experience the page builder, and for pages to be better optimized.
The new pricing plans will give you more alternatives, more flexibility, and even more benefits.
- Starter plan has full access to Activity Log and basic features of the upgraded Page Settings, including page title, URL, and meta description.
- Business (previously Professional) plan allows you full access to the GemPages library with 50+ basic and pro templates. We also launched quite a handful of new features: Sticky Add to Cart, A/B Testing, and Advanced Page Settings.
- With the Advanced plan, you can power up the business with more A/B testing campaigns and Content Scheduling.
What’s Staying the Same?
All current users with an active subscription keep the same terms of that plan. There are no changes in terms of price, design features, and support services.
- Our current Professional plan will be renamed Business. We believe that any business can utilize this plan to advance their storefront without having to be a professional.
- Expanded template collection for all users on Business and Advanced plans
- Enjoy 10% OFF when installing GemPages on 02 stores, then 20% OFF for 03 and more stores, applicable to Business and Advanced plans.
More on Priority Support
On the Advanced plan, GemPages’ priority support will ensure that you are making the most out of the app with:
- 7 days a week, 20 hours a day customer support (excluding 6 PM to 9 PM EST).
- Prioritized email and chat support within 2 hours of request (during working hours).
- Custom tech support with detailed video tutorials and/or direct fixes on the live site.
We will continue shipping extraordinary stuff that empowers your eCommerce experience, especially for Business and Advanced plan users. A sneak peek: Version History, Layer Manager, 3D Image Support, AMP Integration, and more templates are all in development!