We are excited to announce new GemPages releases for September. Below are some of our most recent updates you should know about.
‘Add code to theme’ shortcut
A shortcut that helps you quickly add or edit your store’s theme code right from GemPages’ dashboard view. What you get:
- There is no code loss when changing themes.
- 2.0-compatible theme.
A new widget survey
Get your free eCommerce guide by completing the widget survey! The only thing you need to do is fill out the two questions on the dashboard, and we will send you your ultimate guide on eCommerce stores’ best practices.
An improved interface for the Library
The new library for templates now comes with a much more intuitive interface. Be ready to select templates that are tailored to your needs with filtering options for specific use cases such as Flash Sale, Subscriptions, Promotion and so many more!
Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
In our continued effort to make GemPages the most reliable page builder, we took extra focus on eliminating key bugs! Here are some of the key fixes:
- Bug: animation of (P) Image working incorrectly.
- Bug: active Global Styles tab when creating a new page.
- Bug: always displaying Library > Template if the user doesn’t enter the password.
- Bug: user can not rename the template in the saved library.
Thank you and see you in the next updates!