We’ve been putting some finishing touches to GemPages to get your year starting with a bang! Here’s a recap of all the latest features and updates in December.
Access Pages from Shopify
There’s truly a shortcut worth going. Instead of the usual Dashboard, you can now access the GemPages Editor directly via the Shopify Admin of the chosen page!
About Page Template
Meet our latest addition to the Landing Pages: a warm-colored About Page template. Sleek, clean, and 100% customizable, for you to tell your brand story.
Check it out in the Template Library.
Minor updates & bug fixes
- Adjust the A/B Testing feature for the OS 2.0 Themes
- Add the Email Support icon for the Starter Plan
- Launch the Install screen https://app.gempages.net/install
- Update GemPages to Shopify version 2021-10
- Update the Quick Start Guide’s first step
- The liquid syntax for publishing and making pages default for the (P) Description, (P) Price, and (P) Image Elements
- The infinite loop code for third-party integrations
- Automatic sync when selecting variants in the Product element
- Typo in the (P) Image Settings Badge
- Price correspondence to quality in the (P) Quantity element
- Replace duplicated API for duplicated pages to “clone”
- Increase page views capacity to 10000 records in the A/B testing feature
- Scrolling in the onboarding process
- Unsubscribe process for emails
- Hover image not leading to default pages in the (P) Image element of OS 2.0 themes
That's all, folks. Wishing you a productive month ahead. Stay tuned for more updates!