We’ve been putting some finishing touches to GemPages to get your year starting with a bang! Here’s a recap of all the latest features and updates in December.
Access Pages from Shopify
About Page Template
Meet our latest addition to the Landing Pages: a warm-colored About Page template. Sleek, clean, and 100% customizable, for you to tell your brand story.
Check it out in the Template Library.
Minor updates & bug fixes
- Adjust the A/B Testing feature for the OS 2.0 Themes
- Add the Email Support icon for the Starter Plan
- Launch the Install screen https://app.gempages.net/install
- Update GemPages to Shopify version 2021-10
- Update the Quick Start Guide’s first step
- The liquid syntax for publishing and making pages default for the (P) Description, (P) Price, and (P) Image Elements
- The infinite loop code for third-party integrations
- Automatic sync when selecting variants in the Product element
- Typo in the (P) Image Settings Badge
- Price correspondence to quality in the (P) Quantity element
- Replace duplicated API for duplicated pages to “clone”
- Increase page views capacity to 10000 records in the A/B testing feature
- Scrolling in the onboarding process
- Unsubscribe process for emails
- Hover image not leading to default pages in the (P) Image element of OS 2.0 themes
That's all, folks. Wishing you a productive month ahead. Stay tuned for more updates!