View all the GemPages product changes, enhancements, and bug fixes in June.
Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
- Original theme template can be restored.
- Bug fixed: Editor freezes at 97% loaded.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect font weight and font style when using Google Font.
- Bug fixed: Data is not saved in Flow Actions - “Scrolling to percentage”.
- Bug fixed: Swatches are not working in the product list element.
- Bug fixed: Memory leak issue when styling an element.
- Bug fixed: Notification bar in the dashboard showing html code.
- Bug fixed: Button vertical-align on the Dawn theme.
- Bug fixed: Rich snippet (Schema) is not working on json template.
- Border radius in the Hero Banner element can now be changed.
- Bug fixed: Exception when changing theme.
- Bug fixed: (P) Image List - inline video mode is not showing thumbnail on mobile.
- Bug fixed: Sidebar does not show after setting a link for Image element.
- Bug fixed: memory leak when setting element.
- A/B Testing with OS 2.0 is improved, and the number of sections is reduced from 4 to 2.
- Notification bar design aligns with the user interface kit.