Install LAI AliExpress on the Shopify App Store
Step 1: Install LAI AliExpress from the Shopify App Store.
Step 2: Hit “Install app” after reviewing the permissions.
Step 3: Finalize the in-app settings. To display reviews on GemPages, you must configure the review settings in-app as GemPages only retrieves data from LAI Express.
Add LAI AliExpress On GemPages’ Editor
Step 1: Access a page from the GemPages Dashboard.
Step 2: Select the Library button on the Toolbar.
Step 3: Go to the Elements tab and search for “LAI AliExpress Reviews”. Toggle on the corresponding switch to add the element into the Editor.
In Editor version 7, there’s no need to go through the above steps. You’ll find the LAI AliExpress element conveniently located within the left sidebar of your editor, under the Shopify Apps category. To quickly find the app, you can utilize the search bar and locate it in minutes.
Set Up LAI AliExpress In GemPages
Step 1: Go to the GemPages Dashboard and choose the page you want to edit.
Step 2: Drag & drop the LAI AliExpress Reviews element from the Editor to the desired area.
Step 3: Go to Settings > Widget Settings to select and adjust the widget to your preferences. Choose Save and Publish to make your changes public.
LAI AliExpress Reviews offers 5 widget types for different page types.
1. Star Rating: the rating and the number of your product reviews.
2. Start Rating in the List: specifically designed for product collections using the Product List element. You only need to add the widget to one product, then the rest will be auto-applied!
3. Review Widget: displays all product reviews and let customers write their own.
4. Homepage Reviews: you can pick any reviews from any products to be displayed on the Homepage.
5. Happy Customer Reviews: you can pick any reviews from any products to be displayed on subpages.
The table below shows what widget types are available for each page type. Refer to LAI’s article here to change the widget display.
You should be all set for now! If you’re interested in exploring more third-party apps that directly integrate with Gempages, you can check out this link. Otherwise, you can always integrate other apps into GemPages with our Liquid element.