On GemPages' Editor
Step 1: Go to the GemPages Dashboard and choose the page you want to edit.
Step 2: Drag & drop the LAI AliExpress Reviews element from the Editor to the desired area.
Step 3: Go to Settings > Widget Settings to select and adjust the widget to your preferences. Choose Save and Publish to make your changes public.
LAI AliExpress Reviews offers 5 widget types for different page types.
1. Star Rating: the rating and the number of your product reviews.
2. Start Rating in the List: specifically designed for product collections using the Product List element. You only need to add the widget to one product, then the rest will be auto-applied!
3. Review Widget: displays all product reviews and let customers write their own.
4. Homepage Reviews: you can pick any reviews from any products to be displayed on the Homepage.
5. Happy Customer Reviews: you can pick any reviews from any products to be displayed on subpages.
The table below shows what widget types are available for each page type. Refer to LAI's article here to change the widget display.
You should be all set for now! If you're interested in exploring more third-party apps that directly integrate with Gempages, you can check out this link. Otherwise, you can always integrate other apps to GemPages by our Liquid element.