Basically, Shopify offers you two Pause plans: Pause and Build, and Pause (completely step away from your store). The Pause and Build plan is priced at $9 USD per month, and the Pause plan is free of charge. To be eligible to pause your store using either Pause or Pause and Build, your store needs to be on a paid plan and at least 60 days past the free trial period. If your store doesn't meet these criteria, then you can't pause your store.
Pause and Build
- Like other Shopify apps, GemPages will still charge when you use this plan.
- The subscription will be automatically renewed following your billing cycle.
- The Pause and Build plan is priced at $9 USD per month.
- With this plan, your store is paused for up to 03 months without being charged for any GemPages plan you have subscribed to.
- While you are on this plan, you will not be able to access your GemPages to work on your store or sell to customers.
Close your store
- You may consider cancelling your GemPages subscription to avoid being billed externally after you close your store. See this article to know how to cancel your plan.
Your Pages created with GemPages
Pause and Build
- All of your pages are unaffected.
- You can also use GemPages as normal.
Pause your store completely & Close your store
- Templates cannot be shared from paused or closed stores.
- You will not be able to access GemPages to make any changes.
No matter which plans you choose, if you uninstall GemPages, all images on your pages, which were saved on our highest speed CDN, will be moved to the lower speed CDN after 03 months. Visit our article to understand more about what happens when you uninstall GemPages and if you need any further assistance, our GemPages Support Team is here for you.