In this article, we will go through the steps to integrate Instafeed on your page.
Instagram Feed is extremely effective to stream Instagram content for social proof. It’s super simple to embed the Instagram feed plugin by Mint Studio on the front page of GemPages now. You can set it up in a few seconds with explanation screenshots as below.
Install Instafeed from the Shopify app store
Before you start, please make sure that you have removed the password from your online store and added posts on the channel.
Install Instafeed app in the Shopify app store here.
Add the Instafeed element into the sidebar
- Step 1: Access the Library, by clicking on the Library button on Toolbar of the editor page.
- Step 2: In the pop-up window, under the Elements tab of the Third-party item, locate and click on the Instafeed element.
- Step 3: Then press on Add element at the bottom of the appearing popup.
Set up Instafeed on your page
- Step 1: Wait for the app to be configured (usually a few seconds). On your left, simply drag and drop the Instafeed element into your page.
- Step 2: If you wish to customize the variant’s content element particularly, please use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in the CSS file.
- Step 3: Don’t forget to Save and Preview, then Publish when everything is perfect. Then you will get the result as below – an example store from Instafeed app.