WideBundle offers a stunning display for your product variants which helps you present different variants and significantly boost conversion.
It's very simple to set up WideBundle to your pages created with GemPages. Let's get started now!
Install the WideBundle app from the Shopify app store
- Step 1: Install WideBundle App from the Shopify app store.
- Step 2: Click the Install app button in the appearing window.
- Step 3: Configure bundles in the WideBundle settings by following its instruction. You can read more about it here.
Add the WideBundle element in GemPages
- Step 1: Access the Library, by clicking on the Library button on the Toolbar of the editor page.
- Step 2: In the pop-up window, under the Elements tab of the Third-party item, enter WideBundle on the Search box.
- Step 3: Then press on Add element at the bottom of the appearing popup.
Set up WideBundle on your page
- Step 1: After the element is configured (usually in a few seconds), you should see it on the left sidebar. Then simply drag and drop the WideBundle element to your page.
Please be well advised that currently, the WideBundle element will only work when it is located in a Product Module in any pages or Product Pages only (not included in Product List elements or Related Product elements).
- Step 2 (optional): If you wish to customize the variant's content element in a particular way, kindly use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in the CSS file.
- Step 3: Click Save and Preview, then Publish when all is set up. Click here to see an example of a WideBundle
That’s it! WideBundle will integrate with GemPages right away. If you're interested in exploring more third-party apps that directly integrate with Gempages, you can check out this link. Otherwise, you can always integrate other apps to Gempages by our Liquid element.