In GemPages, the Newsletter element is designed to collect your customer information and gives you the possibility to work on remarketing via email from the Shopify admin. Subscribed customers will show up in Shopify's email list.
It is very simple to create and send professional emails and newsletters to your customers. This is a new element that you can add from the Library of the editor page.
Add the Newsletter element in GemPages
- Step 1: Access the Library, by clicking on the Library button on the Toolbar of the editor page.
- Step 2: In the pop-up window, under the Elements tab of the Third-party item, enter Newsletter on the Search box.
- Step 3: Then press on Add element at the bottom of the appearing popup.
- Step 3: Drag and drop the Newsletter from the left sidebar to your page.
Settings tab's parameters
- Submit Callback ULR: Set up the page you would like to redirect your customers after they fill the form. If no URL link is inserted here, it will keep your customers on the same page.
- Success: Customize the success notification alert and text color in this section.
- Error: Customize the error message and text color in this section.
That’s it! Click Save and Preview, then Publish when all is set up.
Send newsletters to your subscribed customers
This should be configured directly from Shopify's admin panel, you can read more about it here.
The Newsletter element is all set now. If you're interested in learning more about powerful, user-friendly GemPages, please feel free to figure out more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.