Install and configure Fera Reviews
Step 1: Install Fera Reviews from the Shopify App Store.
Step 2: Hit “Install app” after reviewing the permissions.
Step 3: Complete the in-app settings. To display reviews on GemPages, it is necessary to configure the review settings within the app, as GemPages solely retrieves data from Fera Reviews. If you have any inquiries regarding the app settings, refer to this article or contact the Fera team for assistance.
Add Fera Reviews On GemPages’ Editor
Step 1: Access a page from the GemPages Dashboard.
Step 2: Select the Library button on the Toolbar.
Step 3: Go to the Elements tab and search for “Fera Reviews”. Toggle on the corresponding switch.
Set Up Fera Reviews In GemPages
Step 1: Go to GemPages Dashboard and choose the page you want to edit to access the Editor.
Step 2: Drag & drop the Fera Reviews element from the left sidebar to the desired area.
Step 3: Go to Settings > Choose Widget to select your preferred widget from the dropdown menu.
Don’t forget to Save and Publish to make your changes public.
The Fera built-in element provides 7 widget types designed for different types of pages. You can see an example of how the widget display for each type by clicking on this link from Fera.
- Product Reviews: This widget displays reviews specific to a particular product.
- Testimonial Carousel: Showcase store reviews in a carousel layout.
- All Reviews: Showcase all the reviews for your store.
- Average Store Rating Badge: Display the rating of your store.
- In-Store Media: Display photos and/or videos submitted by customers. This widget was originally referred to as “Customer Photos & Videos in Store” in the Fera app settings.
- Average Rating Badge: Display the average rating of a specific product.
- Product Page Media: Show photos and/or videos submitted by customers on a product page. This widget was originally referred to as “Customer Photos & Videos on Product Page” in the Fera app settings.
The container ID field is used for the HTML location tag of Fera Reviews. For more detailed information on this topic, please refer to this article.
To utilize the HTML tag with GemPages, kindly follow the steps provided below:
Step 1: Begin by selecting your desired widget, which will direct you to the Location tab within the widget editor. Under the Instruction section, click on “View.”
Step 2: A new window will appear, displaying the snippet code. Proceed to copy the code to your clipboard.
Step 3: Navigate to the GemPages Editor and locate the Fera element to access the settings configuration.
You can then paste the copied code snippet into the Container ID field. GemPages will automatically generate a container ID to appropriately display your widget.
If you’re interested in exploring more third-party apps that directly integrate with GemPages, you can check out our integration list.