As a temporary solution, you can attempt to integrate Google Tag Manager with ILP by following these steps:
Step 1: Before we start, please make sure you’ve installed and set up the Google Tag Manager account. Once that’s done, Google Tag Manager will provide you with the container snippet code that you need to insert into your pages. Copy the codes for later use.
Step 2: From the GemPages’ Dashboard, go to the Instant Landing Pages Editor. Click on the Settings icon and select Edit on Publish Settings.
Step 3: Scroll down to the “Install Tracking Code > By other tracking tools” section. Here, paste the code you acquired in the previous step into the designated box. You’ll find two snippet codes: one for the <head> tag and another for the <body> tag.
Hit “Apply Settings” when finished.
Step 1: Create a Facebook ad account
Before getting started with Pixel creation, make sure you are the admin of your Facebook Business Manager, a tool that helps manage ad accounts, Pages, people who have access to them in one place. In case you don’t have an account yet, follow these steps to create one: (if you do have an account, proceed to Step 2).
Step 2: Create FB Pixel
Once you have your business account, do the following in your Business Manager to create a Meta Pixel:
1. Open Settings, then go to Business Settings
2. Choose your business in the dropdown menu above and click on Data Sources. Choose Pixels
3. Click on the Add button in the tab on the right.
4. Write in the name of the Pixel to avoid possible confusion in the future. Here you can also enter the URL of your website to verify your domain name. Domain verification is an important step that allows you to effectively integrate Pixel. Remember that you can use only one Pixel for each verified domain name.
When you’re ready, click Continue.
5. This is the last step of creating a Meta Pixel. Next, we need to add it to your Shopify store. So click on “Set up the Pixel Now” and meet us in the next paragraph.
Step 3: Add your Pixel ID to Shopify
1. To install Pixel onto a store on Shopify on Facebook, choose the first option in the menu
2. Select Shopify among the Partner options.
Once it’s done, go back to Facebook to continue with the setup. Tick the box next to I’ve completed the setup on Shopify, and click Next
Step 4. Verify Meta Pixel Integration and check if it is working
Now you need to make sure your Pixel is connected to your store. For this, in the next window, enter your domain address to verify the Pixel is working correctly and click Send test traffic. If everything is set up correctly, your status will change to Active.
Later you will see a confirmation window. From there, you can Test Events in the Event Manager, Create Ad or go to Facebook Analytics. We highly recommend going to Test Events in Events Manager, as you will have to select 8 standard events you want to optimize the ads for.
Step1: Create a TikTok Business Account
The first thing that we need to do is to create a TikTok business account. With a TikTok business account, you can check your ad performance on the platform
Step 2: Connect Shopify and Tiktok Business
1. On your Shopify Admin, click the Apps located on the left side, click the App and Sales channel settings button, and on the next page, click Shopify App Store button. Search for Tiktok Ads on the search field and look for the app that’s by Tiktok Inc. Add the app and add it to your sales channel.
2. On the Tiktok Channel Overview, click the Set Up Now so we can connect both of the accounts.
Step 2: Connect your TikTok for Business Account
In The GemPages Editor
Step 1: From the GemPages’ Dashboard, go to the Instant Landing Pages Editor. Click on the Settings icon and select Edit on Publish Settings.
Step 2: A new panel will appear. Click on the “Install Tracking Code” tab, it includes 3 inputs: Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, and Tiktok Pixel.
Step 4: Confirm apply tracking code by clicking Apply Settings button.