What is Dynamic Checkout Button?
Dynamic checkout buttons are an alternative to the “Add to cart” button for a single product. With dynamic checkout buttons, customers can skip the cart and go directly to checkout. This helps to check out faster and easier using one of three so-called “accelerated” checkout methods: Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal.
How does the Dynamic Checkout Button work in GemPages?
When dynamic checkout buttons are added to a product page, buyers skip the cart page when they click on it and are automatically brought to the Express checkout flow. These appear as unbranded Buy it now buttons.
It's very simple to add dynamic checkout buttons to GemPages pages with easy drag and drop elements.
- Step 1: Search for (P) Dynamic Checkout Button in the Element tab of your Library.
- Step 2: Click on the (P) Dynamic Checkout Button, and hit Add element at the bottom.
- Step 3: The element will be configured into your current page (Normally it takes just a few seconds). Then you can drag and drop it into a product module.
- Step 4: Modify the button with multiple settings including Typography, Button Color, Alignment, and Extra Class.
- Step 5: Click Save and Preview, then Publish when everything is perfect.
If you're interested in learning more about powerful, user-friendly GemPages, please feel free to read more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.