What is the (P) File Upload Element?
The File Upload Element gives your customers the ability to upload their files when adding a product to the shopping cart. This helps your customers to share the special requirements for the order without having to contact the customer support team. The element accepts image, video and audio files.
How to add (P) File Upload to the Editor
Step 1: Go to the Library inside the GemPages Editor.
Step 2: Find the (P) File Upload element using the search bar and choose Add Element.
- Button Text: input your primary text, secondary text and set the text gap between these two lines.
- Typography: style your text with numerous typography options.
- Button Color: choose the color for the button’s text and background.
- Dimension: change the width and height of the button.
- Preview: customize the display of the file preview after being uploaded.
- Alignment: determine how the text is positioned within the text box: left-aligned, centered, or right-aligned.
Extra Class: add a class name for reference in the CSS file so custom the element to your liking.
To make the most out of GemPages, check out the other articles on the Help Center or contact our Support Team! We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.