In this article, we will walk you through several steps that require non-technical knowledge to integrate Tobi into GemPages.
SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi is an app that helps you to communicate with your customer via SMS & Messenger effectively. With this app, you can easily revert lost sales from abandoned shopping carts.
It's very simple to set up SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi to your page. Let's get started now!
Install the SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi app from the Shopify app store
- Step 1: Install SMS & Messenger marketing Tobi App from the Shopify app store.
- Step 2: Click on Install app
- Step 3: Configure an Opt-in checkbox in Tobi as below:
Please be well advised that GemPages currently supports Opt-in checkboxes with Custom Placement only.
Add Tobi - Opt-in Checkbox element in GemPages
- Step 1: Access the Library, by clicking on the Library button on the Toolbar of the editor page.
- Step 2: In the pop-up window, under the Elements tab of the Third-party item, enter Tobi - Opt-in Checkbox on the Search box.
- Step 3: Then press on Add element at the bottom of the appearing popup.
Set up opt-in checkbox
- Step 1: After the element is configured (usually in a few seconds), you should see it on the left sidebar. Then simply drag and drop the Tobi - Opt-in Checkbox element to your page.
- Step 2: Align the checkbox. The three primary types of text alignment include left-aligned, centered, and right-aligned.
- Step 3 (optional): If you wish to customize the variant's content element in a particular way, kindly use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in the CSS file.
- Step 4: Click Save and Preview, then Publish when all is set up.
(This is an example of a Tobi Opt-in checkbox integrated on a GemPages page)
That’s it! Tobi will integrate with GemPages right away. If you're interested in learning more about powerful, user-friendly GemPages, please feel free to figure out more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.