Using Videos as background is one of the most intriguing mediums of communicative marketing tools today. They are the best story-telling devices and have been used by almost all businesses to inform, engage, and persuade their potential customers.
You can quickly find this element on the left sidebar of the editor page.
- You can insert the link of the video source from Youtube or Vimeo.
- It allows you to upload an image that appears before the video running.
- It allows you to cover the background with a color and change the level of transparency with the Opacity setting.
- The feature allows you to determine where to represent the content in the video background.
You can determine how high the background video will be.
- It lets you turn on or off the sound of the video.
When the sound is on, the autoplay feature will not work according to Google's autoplay policy. Click here to know more about it.
- If you wish to customize the variant's content element particularly, please use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in the CSS file.
When it's done right, Video Background grabs the attention of online users who have very limited attention, to begin with; able to run in the background without being intrusive; and gives site visitors more impetus to engage. Get in touch with GemPages customer support you need further assistance.