What is the Related Products element?
The Related Products element is one of the associated product elements of GemPages. With the Related Products element, you are able to target the selection of products that are presented to customers as relevant products.
In the GemPages editor pages, you can find it in the left sidebar.
All product elements are synced with the Shopify product database. Therefore, the Related Products element should go along with a Product Module on a product page.
Settings tab's parameters
Under the Settings tab of the Product module, you will see effective parameters to fine-tune content appearance for the best possible conversion rate.
- Select product: Normally, it will be set as Auto. With this option, the product will be randomly selected to display on the current editor page. Otherwise, if you want to select a specific product as a sample for design, hit Pick a product and select one from the appearing list.
- Dynamic: If you enable this feature, your products that are assigned to this template will be displayed with corresponding pages. If Dynamic is toggled off, the product will only show one specific thing. It means that when customers click on different products, they all display the same product.
- Products per Row: Adjust the number of products per row
- Number of products: Modify how many products will be displayed in the Related Products section
- Exclusions: If the main product is listed in multiple collections, you should exclude all the collections which are not in purpose by adding their names here.
- Extra class: If you wish to customize the variant's content element particularly, please use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in the CSS file.
Kindly check solutions for the related product section's inquiries for more information and feel free to get in touch with customer support if you need further assistance