In GemPages, you can create a Facebook Like button for your pages. When a person visits your online store, clicks on the Like button, it will automatically be logged in as a like on your Facebook page.
It is very simple to add a Facebook Like button on your pages. This is a new element that you can add from the Library of the editor page.
Add the Facebook Like element in GemPages
- Step 1: Access the Library, by clicking on the Library button on the Toolbar of the editor page.
- Step 2: In the pop-up window, under the Elements tab of the Third-party item, enter Facebook Like on the Search box.
- Step 3: Then press on Add element at the bottom of the appearing popup.
- Step 3: Drag and drop the Facebook Like widget from the left sidebar to your page.
Settings tab's parameters
- Settings: Set up the page which will be shared or liked here. You can also disable or enable the Share button in this setting.
- Choose Layout: Select the layout for your Facebook Like button.
- Box Count:
- Button Count:
- Choose Size: Customize the size of your button, between Small or Large
- Alignment: This parameter allows you to determine how the text is positioned within the selected text box. The four primary types of text alignment include left-aligned, centered, right-aligned, and justified.
- Extra class name: If you wish to customize the content element particularly, please use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in the CSS file.
That’s it! Click Save and Preview, then Publish when all is set up.
The Facebook Like button is all set now. If you're interested in learning more about the powerful & user-friendly GemPages, please feel free to figure out more articles here or reach our Support Team. We'd be happy to answer any questions you have.